> Chipotle Chicken Lettuce Wraps + Cilantro Lime Sauce
- Chipotle Chicken Lettuce Wraps + Cilantro Lime Sauce
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- fresh leaves of romaine, or butter lettuce
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, OR olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chipotle seasoning
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Cilantro Lime Sauce:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- a large handful of fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 Tbsps fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- pinch of sea salt
In a ziploc bag, or large glass bowl combine chicken with oil, chipotle seasoning, paprika, sea salt, and pepper. Toss to coat well, seal or cover then refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to 6 hours.
Once your chicken is marinated, place all the ingredients of the cilantro lime sauce into a blender, or food processor and pulse until smooth.
Transfer to a jar and refrigerate until ready to use.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, until nicely browned and cooked through, about 8 minutes. Allow to cool on a plate.
To assemble the wraps, add chicken and chopped veggies onto the lettuce leaves as shown and drizzle with cilantro lime sauce as shown. Enjoy!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?